Seiten

Samstag

All my friends tell me i should move on, i'm lying in the ocean, singing your song
Ahh, that's how you sang it
Loving you forever, can't be wrong Even though you're not here, won't move on
Ahh that's how we played it

And there's no remedy for memory, your face is like a melody
But it won't leave my head
Your soul is haunting me and telling me, that everything is fine
But i wish i was dead

Everytime i close my eyes, it's like a dark paradise
No one compares to you
I'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side
Everytime i close my eyes, it's like a dark paradise
No one compares to you
I'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side

All my friends ask me why I stay strong, tell 'em when you find true love it lives on
Ahh, that's why i stay here

There's no relief, i see you in my sleep and everybody's rushing me, but i can feel you touching me
There's no release, I feel you in my dreams, telling me I'm fine

It doesn't leave my head

Keine Kommentare: