Seiten

Dienstag

i run too long, my feet are bloody





When you're happy to be here, where you are

You fought so hard to get here, to be desired and established
From all the people who once hated you
They ruined and destroyed you, by everything they did or said
You didn't notice. 
Your single question was "Will they ever accept me?"
No, they won't. You were blinded. Don't think about that.
Because this question made everything worse
This one question made you feel like shit
You only worried about their recognition, they should like you?
No, it shouldn't matter for you, but now, 
When I look almost confident in the future,
the past came back for me and started haunting me again
All the tears were unnecessary, they made it even more worse
Please, past let me go my way. 

Keine Kommentare: